For Radiance, To Balance and Restore, To Moisturize
A light but rich face oil, My Happy Skin works to moisturize skin while restoring radiance to oily and blemished skin by balancing oil production and fighting angry breakouts.
Jojoba, argan and hemp moisturize and balance skin's oil production. Argan, papaya and hemp nourish skin with antioxidants, vitamins and omega 3 and 6. Argan and papaya rids skin of acne-causing bacteria while argan, papaya and guava boost cell renewal and reduce the appearance of scars. The result is a balanced, healthy and happy complexion.
1 oz Glass bottle and pump.
For oily + acne prone skin.
massage one pump of oil in clean hands and press oil into slightly damp and clean face.
- GOLDEN JOJOBA OIL: jojoba's fine molecular structure means deep moisturization. It's fine molecular size means it cuts through the dried oils and debris clogging pores. The pores are gently but thoroughly cleaned, leaving the skin soft and moisturized. Because jojoba is so easily absorbed, it easily goes beneath the skin’s surface, reaching cells beneath the top layer to moisturize, rejuvenate and restore skin cells.
- ARGAN OIL: argan oil moisturizes dry skin keeping skin supple and hydrated while also regulating sebum production to keep the skin’s natural oils balanced. incredibly nourishing and protecting, argan oil protects cells from UV light and stimulates the renewal of skin cells and boosts elasticity while smoothing wrinkles and lines.
- PAPAYA SEED OIL: papaya seed oil is rich in vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and an enzyme called papain. papain acts as an exfoliant, gently dissolving dead skin cells and sebum, reduces brown spots, lightens post-acne marks, and brightens. plus, papaya seed oil contains anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antibiotic properties.
- HEMP SEED OIL: due to its high content of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, hemp oil has a composition similar to skin lipids, which makes it an excellent natural emollient and moisturizer. it is especially useful for dry, tired or dehydrated skin. it
increases the skin elasticity and water retention capacity in tissues.
- GUAVA SEED OIL: guava seed oil has an impressive content of linoleic fatty acid. guava is an extraordinary emollient to help reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and retention of skin moisture for a soft and supple appearance. powerful antioxidants fight free radicals and help maintain skin elasticity to prevent signs of premature aging and wrinkles. guava seed oil is noncomedogenic and helpful with acne. it is also said to reduce pore size, tone and tighten skin.